Guy du Vin issued the following press release today. We are very proud of the work we have done for Nel Centro. It has been a privilege to work with Chef/Owner Dave Machado for as many years as we have. One of the things I love most about working with Dave is his deep sense of the various cultures from where his food originates and his understanding of the history of those regions. It is always nice to win an award for a wine program, and this one is particularly satisfying.
- Beware of Dogs with Full Bladders.
- SICILIAN DINNER CELEBRATES THE WINES OF TASCA D’ALMERITA
- Joe Dressner
- 36 Hours Portland,Ore. – Groundhog Day and the New York Times
- Is It As Good as Gopher Prairie?
- Trending Toward Stupid
- Nel Centro – Dinner with Lorenzo Palla of Loredan Gasparini
- The Dallas Morning News and TexSom Wine Competition
- Driving Me Crazy
- Château Haut-Bergeron Sauternes 2007